We have a candle warmer with a big strawberry scented jar candle on it that sits on the end table in our living room. As hubs and I were just eating lunch, we witnessed two wild, play-fighting cats run into the living room and jump on the armrest of the loveseat beside that table. In the blink of an eye they lost their balance, hit the jar full of melted wax, and sent wax flying everywhere… including all over themselves. (The pictures don’t totally do it justice, but they were the best I could do. Click on them to see them bigger.)
Seriously though… any ideas on how to get this off of them?