I have posted pictures of the other 2 wool soakers that I’ve knitted, but this is actually the very first one I ever knitted. I made this approximately 4 months ago, and I’m sure it would have fit him quite well then. Unfortunately, I didn’t get around to actually putting it on J until last week when I finally got some fitted diapers (for J to wear under it) in a swap. Oh well, we will keep it around for (Lord willing) future babes.
I used the free 1932 soaker pattern, and it was very simple except for having to pick up stitches to make the leg cuffs, which was frustrating enough to almost make this good little baptist girl cuss.